Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 18



I visited the doctor in the morning, my third time during this trip. The medicine was extremelby bitter but the porridge, fishballs and vegetables my mom cooked were delicious :] During lunch, I finished 10.5 episodes of doraemon (I wonder how many episodes there are) and I plan to finish the remaining episodes AND watch a few episodes of Atashin'chi the next few days. The people here don't watch Atashin'chi anymore though ):

In the afternoon, my mom and I went to this art shop and bought quite alot of stuff. Its nothing like art friend though, its only a tiny shop with a few catalogues on a table so you tell the shop keeper what you want and she'll bring it to you in a box.

We were there till the shop closed at 6 and my mom, dad, aunt, cousin and I had dinner at a little shop called "four seasons". Lip smacking dishes and dessert, I absolutely LOVE mango pancake!



Yesterday, I went to church with my parents and a few relatives cause they had this anniversary celebration thing for couples. So my cousin and I were in charge of taking photos. BUT, they only let us take photos in front, not at the seats so he pangseh-ed me. Felt so awkward walking around with a camera in front of the church zzz.

We had lunch at a jap restaurant:


Its abit dark but I don't have the time to post other pictures yet.

The pearl milk tea made me hyperactive and I also almost vomitted on the bus after that. I'm not drinking milk tea for the next 3 weeks, it makes me DAMN hyperactive, such that I couldn't stand not moving around or talking for like...3 or 4 hours?!

Food was so-s0, the previous jap meal was better. Visited my grandma at the hospital at tuenmun after that and bought a card reader and a microSD for my mom.



27th was the BIG party with my relatives! (7 families)


Alot of food! But not enough to fill everybody's stomachs ): (tiramisu missing from picture)


My cousins were bored and started editing pictures -_-

Guess who! LOL, all of them hate him alot so they added a picture of a dung on his shirt too. That's chen yi xun if you haven't known by now :P He was already in this pitiful state by the time I entered the "cousins only" room. I have 6 cousins btw, 5 male 1 female.

They randomly got a picture of a businessman and edited it too (I joined in the fun at this point), and even wanted to send it back to him but couldn't find his email, just his company's... haha.





Oh, who has webcam can webcam with me Terie and I had quite some fun yesterday, until my keyboard and mouse died on me. I had to unplug them several times...

Still on my shopping list is a keyboard for myself (everybody complains about it), thumbdrive, memorysticks, a mouse (for my computer, not my hamsters), jeans, dresses, jackets, sneakers, sportshoes, piano scores, some assorted stuff, food.... -__-

I also need an external harddrive to put my doraemon, Atashin'chi, lust caution and smap x smap but I don't think I'll be able to get one now so ):



1 more week and I'll be back! Mine's a sunday 4pm cathay flight, and I'll REALLY miss hongkong alot ):


I apologize for this very boring post, I'll write more after bathing or something. Its a trip to some offshore island tomorrow with a bunch of adults I don't really know so good luck to me -_- One teenager and a big bunch of adults in their 50s.....

No comments: